Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's up?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm Chippewa Outlaw. I really am Native American. I play Counterstrike Source, Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor, Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. I'm 20 years old, live in Anchorage, Alaska and am going to the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
Back to top Go down
rclaxx14
Staff Sergeant First Class
rclaxx14

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 pm

God it must be so hot up there....
Back to top Go down
http://www.usc.us.tc
chilidogg94
Sergeant
Sergeant
chilidogg94

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Welcome to the clan man.

rclaxx14 wrote:
God it must be so hot up there....
lol, yeah for sure.
Back to top Go down
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Oh yes, very hot. It was a smoking 45 degrees today! WHOO!
Back to top Go down
chilidogg94
Sergeant
Sergeant
chilidogg94

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 am

Chippewa Outlaw wrote:
Oh yes, very hot. It was a smoking 45 degrees today! WHOO!
I'd kill to get some nice cool weather like that right now, its close to 100 degrees every day right now where I live.
Back to top Go down
WarLokk1980
WarLokk1980

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am

Chippewa Outlaw wrote:
I'm Chippewa Outlaw. I really am Native American. I play Counterstrike Source, Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor, Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. I'm 20 years old, live in Anchorage, Alaska and am going to the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
Hiya mate, welcome to USC and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask. I've only got one game from your list - Left 4 Dead so my gamertag is WarLokk1980 if you wanna add me. Hey there is a lot I would like to know about Native Americans and in particular the Dakota Tradition. Do you know of this?
Back to top Go down
http://digitalsolutions2.tech.officelive.com
Ryan
Corporal
Corporal
Ryan

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:37 am

welcome to the clan man, got an Q's dont hesitate to ask
Back to top Go down
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:32 pm

To tell the truth, I'm WAY cut off from my heritage. My tribe is located in Michigan. Back in 64 my grandfather moved up to Alaska from there to work on the oil pipeline as a surveyor. We never went back. I get bits and pieces of what's going on in my tribe, but I never really got a ton of info on traditions and history becuase I'm so far away and my father never really cared to tell me anything.
Back to top Go down
WarLokk1980
WarLokk1980

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:03 am

You should make it your mission to find out your traditions and history. My family come from the carribean so I made it my personal mission to find out my roots and what I found was shocking. Most black people originate from Africa and were captured by slavers and sent to the carribean and other places to work on plantations. Many died due to mistreatment and malnurishment at the hands of their captors. Most black people belonged to the monotheistic faith, Islam and were converted to Christainity by the slavers. I know that your people were also monotheistic and were persecuted and suffered greatly at the hands of the colonists roughly 200 years ago. We should not forget these facts and commemorate the bravery of our peoples that fought and died to try and stamp out oppression. I think the world can learn a lot from history and we as human should strive to never make the same mistake twice.
Back to top Go down
chilidogg94
Sergeant
Sergeant
chilidogg94

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:22 pm

WarLokk1980 wrote:
You should make it your mission to find out your traditions and history. My family come from the carribean so I made it my personal mission to find out my roots and what I found was shocking. Most black people originate from Africa and were captured by slavers and sent to the carribean and other places to work on plantations. Many died due to mistreatment and malnurishment at the hands of their captors. Most black people belonged to the monotheistic faith, Islam and were converted to Christainity by the slavers. I know that your people were also monotheistic and were persecuted and suffered greatly at the hands of the colonists roughly 200 years ago. We should not forget these facts and commemorate the bravery of our peoples that fought and died to try and stamp out oppression. I think the world can learn a lot from history and we as human should strive to never make the same mistake twice.
I recently read a book entitled "Ishmael". It really made me realize all the mistakes humans have made in the past and continue to make today. Its an interesting read if you ever get the chance.
Back to top Go down
rclaxx14
rclaxx14

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:07 pm

I used to live in Michigan. What part does your tribe live in?
Back to top Go down
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
Back to top Go down
WarLokk1980
WarLokk1980

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:23 am

Hey guys would it be possible to put what games we own in our profiles, that way we know what games are popular.
Back to top Go down
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:04 pm

I put the games I have in my signature
Back to top Go down
rclaxx14
rclaxx14

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:08 pm

I can make it so that that's an option to fill out rather than a signature if that sounds better.
Back to top Go down
chilidogg94
Sergeant
Sergeant
chilidogg94

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:38 pm

rclaxx14 wrote:
I can make it so that that's an option to fill out rather than a signature if that sounds better.
That sounds better, but I'll go ahead and add my games to my sig for now.
Back to top Go down
WarLokk1980
WarLokk1980

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 am

rclaxx14 wrote:
That's much better if it's incorporated into our profile as I haven't much room left (I don't want a massive sig) If you do add this a good idea if you can incorporate it would be an [ADD GAME] button where you click it and it allows you to enter the name of your game and you repeat the process for all your games. As our profiles are public we can use them for game-matchmaking for non-included games even. That way we play as a clan more often. for now I'll just tell you what I own: L4D, GoW, COD:WaW, HoV, SF4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uprising Soldiers :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: