Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc?

Go down 

What is your favourite periphal manufacturer?
Razer
What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_vote_lcap33%What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Microsoft
What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_vote_lcap33%What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Saitek
What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Logitech
 33% [ 1 ]
Belkin
What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
WarLokk1980
Staff Sergeant First Class
Staff Sergeant First Class
WarLokk1980

What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc?   What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 am

As there are many gaming keyboards and mice available for pc it can be hard to choose from all the options available. A lot of features on these products include ultra fast polling rates and high DPI's for greater precision and timing in your games. Personally I prefer the products from Razer as I own the Lycosa keyboard and the Habu mouse (although it's a Microsoft product it's powered by Razer). What setups do you guys have? Please vote and if I forgot to list a certain brand vote for 'Other' and include your product in your reply. Even better include pictures of your gaming gear! If you like more than one choice you should be able to have multiple answers (if I did it right!?!)
What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? Razer_lycosa2-thumb
What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc? M_Habu_Laser_Gaming_Mouse
Back to top Go down
http://digitalsolutions2.tech.officelive.com

What is your favourite Manufacurer of Periphals for pc?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uprising Soldiers :: Community :: Polls-
Jump to: