Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many people here have it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marathonturtle
Private First Class
Private First Class
Marathonturtle

How many people here have it? Empty
PostSubject: How many people here have it?   How many people here have it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:07 am

How many people here on these forums have this game, I do, and maybe if other people do, we could play together.
Back to top Go down
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: How many people here have it?   How many people here have it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:56 am

I got it....that's why I have the pic on my sig...GO ENGINEERS!
Back to top Go down
Marathonturtle
Private First Class
Private First Class
Marathonturtle

PostSubject: Re: How many people here have it?   How many people here have it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Engineers are so hard to take out, especially on 2fort, they are around like very corner.
Back to top Go down
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: How many people here have it?   How many people here have it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Yeah, if I'm not an engineer I'm usually spreading chaos as a pyro...but I don't just stick to those two classes. If another one is needed I'll switch. I hate people who refuse to switch simply because they only want to play the one class and could care less about teamwork...like spys....people love to play spys and go about playing their own little game of back staby without caring about what's going on with their team...
Back to top Go down
Marathonturtle
Private First Class
Private First Class
Marathonturtle

PostSubject: Re: How many people here have it?   How many people here have it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Chippewa Outlaw wrote:
Yeah, if I'm not an engineer I'm usually spreading chaos as a pyro...but I don't just stick to those two classes. If another one is needed I'll switch. I hate people who refuse to switch simply because they only want to play the one class and could care less about teamwork...like spys....people love to play spys and go about playing their own little game of back staby without caring about what's going on with their team...

Yeah, I hate when there a lot of spys, it's only 2, it's ok, but like when there is five, that gets annoying. People are just usually spys because they think they are cool.
Back to top Go down
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: How many people here have it?   How many people here have it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 pm

They're not so cool once I beat them over the head with a wrench lol!
Back to top Go down
Marathonturtle
Private First Class
Private First Class
Marathonturtle

PostSubject: Re: How many people here have it?   How many people here have it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Chippewa Outlaw wrote:
They're not so cool once I beat them over the head with a wrench lol!

Yeah, most of the time, I kill spys by luck, the wrench in team fortress 2 is awesome. I wish they had a engineer update, where you can upgrade a dispenser or something so it has a spy radar, it would be fair, because people won't be checking the spy radar 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people here have it?   How many people here have it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many people here have it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uprising Soldiers :: Games :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: