Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left 4 Dead - Crash Course

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

Left 4 Dead - Crash Course Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead - Crash Course   Left 4 Dead - Crash Course I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 am

Well, Valve just released it's newest DC for Left 4 Dead. it's a small campaign called Crash Course. Crash Course is suppose to be the bridge between the campaigns No Mercy and Death Toll telling the story of what happened after the survivors escaped the hospital on a helicopter and wound up on a highway in the woods. I just played it with a few friends, so I figured I'd give you guys my two cents.
Left 4 Dead - Crash Course L4dDLC
The campaign only took a measly 30 minutes to complete, though my group went through a bit slower then usual so we could check out all the rooms, twists and turns. There's only one safe room and it's half-way through the campaign. I feel like Valve underestimates it's players because every turn we took put us in fromt of another pistol, ammo cache or weapon pile. I never need to worry about ammo. Vavle did throw a curve ball by adding new skins for theft-alarm cars, so we had to be a little more careful about where we shot and swarms occured more often. I won't go into detail about the finaly, but I will warn you that there is a nice twist to break up the usual camp and wait stradegy that most people use.

Overall, I wish Crash Course was longer, but it's a nice little treat to tide you over until L4D 2 comes out November 17th. Have fun blowing some zombe heads off, see you out there survivors!
Back to top Go down
rclaxx14
Staff Sergeant First Class
Staff Sergeant First Class
rclaxx14

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead - Crash Course   Left 4 Dead - Crash Course I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:21 pm

You mentioned the exact reason I held off on buying L4D at all... Number 2 comes out in a month lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.usc.us.tc
Chippewa Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Chippewa Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead - Crash Course   Left 4 Dead - Crash Course I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Well I bought L4D when it first came out. I played the demo for like 3 weeks before the release even. I had no idea they were gonna make a sequel because they were telling everyone that they would be expanding by downloadable content. I got my moneys worth from L4D so I won't feel bad buying the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead - Crash Course   Left 4 Dead - Crash Course I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead - Crash Course
Page 1 of 1