Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Chilidogg94

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chilidogg94
Sergeant
Sergeant
chilidogg94

Meet Chilidogg94 Empty
PostSubject: Meet Chilidogg94   Meet Chilidogg94 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

Name: Ryan (wow theres 3 of us)
Favorite Game: Arma 2
Favorite Food: Pizza
Sports: Baseball and Basketball
Favorite Video Game Off the PC: Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

Just curious, what games are you guys planning to get this year? I'm thinking about getting Modern Warfare 2 (I know I said I probably wouldn't get it, but after watching a few trailers and the E3 demo I can't resist), Operation Flashpoint 2, Alpha Protocol, and Left 4 Dead 2. I'm hoping some of you guys will be getting Operation Flashpoint 2. It looks sort of like a cross between Arma 2 and Modern Warfare 2, its not as hardcore as Arma 2, but not as arcadey as MW2.
Back to top Go down
WarLokk1980
Staff Sergeant First Class
WarLokk1980

Meet Chilidogg94 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Chilidogg94   Meet Chilidogg94 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 am

Pizza rocks doesn't it? If I'm in the mood I'll get 3 different flavours and scoff them all to myself!
Back to top Go down
http://digitalsolutions2.tech.officelive.com
rclaxx14
rclaxx14

Meet Chilidogg94 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Chilidogg94   Meet Chilidogg94 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 pm

BBQ chicken pizza is by far the best in my opinion. And I'm gonna get L4D2, Resident Evil 5 (maybe), COD:MW2, possibly Operation Flashpoint 2, probably some other games I haven't looked into yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.usc.us.tc
Ryan
Corporal
Corporal
Ryan

Meet Chilidogg94 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Chilidogg94   Meet Chilidogg94 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:48 am

MEAT FEAST!!

As for games, once I see the system requirements ill decide about L4D2 and OFP2, I also want to get dragon age origins cos i've played oblivion to death since release lol
Back to top Go down
WarLokk1980
WarLokk1980

Meet Chilidogg94 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Chilidogg94   Meet Chilidogg94 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 am

I like the look of that Dragon Age: Origins too so I'll probably get it too. I'm definitely getting Section 8 on September 4th and I'm really looking forward to it. I had a stroke of luck recently. On 14th August I won a competition on GameSpot Start Select. They gave out 5 copies of Street Fighter IV and I was the 1st name picked out (watch the video)

Unfortunately I already had Street Fighter IV on PC so "I thought what can I do?" I dug out the receipt for my copy of the game and went to my local branch of Game, where I bought it from. I told the assistant that my coputer wasn't good enough to play the game and can I exchange it for something else. As the game was sealed he had no alternative but comply. It was a toss up between too games really: Killing Floor and COD:WaW. I decided on the latter because it was in the sale and I got a cool limited edition set for £24.99. I even got my busfare home! WarLokk1980 1, Game 0! In hind sight I should have got Killing Floor as it is in the Clan List (I think) and it was cheap (£14.99) but I couldn't find another game for the same price that I wanted (Shadowrun). I advise everyone to enter the competitions on GameSpot as you never know what fate has in store for you. There is a competition running at the moment for Monkey Island Special Edition so the question is:
In which US city are Telltale games headquarters based?
Send answers to competitions@gamespot.co.uk and put your name and address with the answer. I think this is for UK residents only but if you check the American site they will have competitions too.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalsolutions2.tech.officelive.com
Sponsored content

Meet Chilidogg94 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Chilidogg94   Meet Chilidogg94 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Chilidogg94
Page 1 of 1