Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Welcome to Uprising Soldiers!

Please log in or register using the buttons below.

For more info visit http://www.usc.us.tc.
Uprising Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best?

Go down 
2 posters

Which is your favourite game from USC game list?
America's Army 3
Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Battlefield 2
Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_lcap20%Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Combat Arms
Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Counter Strike: Source
Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_lcap40%Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Crysis Wars
 0% [ 0 ]
Team Fortress 2
Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_lcap30%Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
None of the above, you really suck!
Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_lcap10%Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
WarLokk1980
Staff Sergeant First Class
WarLokk1980

Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best?   Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 am

Well as you should know by now, USC features 6 games on the Clan List at the moment and what I'd like you to do is vote for your favorite game from the list. If your favourite game isn't on the list vote for "None of the above, you really suck!" and reply to the thread specifying which game you like the most. Hopefully we will see a pattern for the most liked games on the clan and see if the list needs to expanded on. From this information the admin will be able to determine the best game for hosting a dedicated server. If you voted for the "None of the above" please refrain from posting games that aren't released yet. Personally I voted for the last option and the game(s) I would like to see added most are:
1) Left 4 Dead
2) Call of Duty: World at War
3) Gears of War
Back to top Go down
http://digitalsolutions2.tech.officelive.com
rclaxx14
rclaxx14

PostSubject: Re: Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best?   Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm

We're adding some of the COD series, we just need to decide which ones to add based on the amount of members that own the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.usc.us.tc
WarLokk1980
WarLokk1980

PostSubject: Re: Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best?   Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Well Modern Warfare 2 isn't out for a while and World at War is a really good WW2 themed game so I hope I made the right choice getting it.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalsolutions2.tech.officelive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best?   Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which games on Uprising Soldiers games list do you like the best?
Page 1 of 1